FUTSAL TRAINING CURRICULUM
- January 6: Ball Mastery – Attacking moves, getting behind players
- January 13: Passing and Receiving – Utilization of the sole
- January 20: Off – MLK Holiday
- January 27: Finishing – Introduction of toe poke
- February 3: Combination Play – Movement off the ball
- February 10: Attacking Pattern Play
- February 17: Playing in Transition
- February 24: Attacking and defending in groups, outnumbering your opponent
Each session will include drill work to build skills and technical ability followed by scrimmage play to apply the technique in a game setting.
Any questions please contact John Hatt at email@example.com or 610-466-7100.